The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.
Clouds2Max is a plugin that provides a simple solution for importing point clouds into the 3ds Max environment.
- The Cloud2max plugin will allow you to import pointclouds directly into 3ds Max without the need for additional software.
- Combine multiple point clouds in one environment
- Create your 3d environment from the laser scan data directly in the 3ds Max interface
- Use the scan as it is, placing additional objects into the scan
- Animate vehicles, characters or other relative items
- Support for Max 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Fast, tactile environment
- Supported formats include .pts and the new E57 standard
- Files are imported and converted to a binary format to load quickly
- Rendering modes include Scanline, Mental Ray and Screen Capture (works very well)
- The view port can support up to 100 million visible points (60 Million points on a 1GB video Card plus points can be loaded into system RAM)
- Modeling from point clouds creates very accurate results
- Multiple clip boxes are supported, allowing for exceptional scene management
- Render with shadows (although there are better, faster methods involving render elements and compositing)
Visit the Clouds2Max website for further information.